- The individual filling out this form is responsible for obtaining pre-approval for transportation and childcare.
- Mileage is paid at the federal rate for the most direct route to and from the meeting.
- Childcare will only be paid for the duration of meeting and time spent driving from the meeting to/from childcare location.
- The individual filling out this form is responsible for tracking time, the name of the event, and all reimbursement costs.
- Submit this form within 14 days of the event
- If you receive more than $600 in honorarium compensation during a calendar year, you will need to fill out and return a W-9.
|PARTICIPATION||REVIEW||FACILITATION/TRAINING||ADVISOR (A) / CONSULTANT (C) ROLES||COMPENSATION|
|Review Proposals and complete scoring rubric||Proposals and complete scoring rubric||A||$35 per proposal|
|Teleconference (2 hours or less)||C||$25|
|Half-day – virtual or in-person||C||$50|
|Weekly Committee meetings/initiative||C||$30|
|Meeting (Full-day – virtual or in-person)||A . C||$100|
|Focus groups (if outside of normal meeting)||A||$30 per hour|
|Presenter at an event (virtual or in-person)||C||$50|
|Workshop presenter at a conference||C||$75|
|Co-trainer for a small audience (20 or fewer people)||C||$50|
|Co-trainer for large audience (over 20 people)||C||$100|