When will payment be sent?
Here is the process that both you and your Central Navigator go through in order for you to receive assistance. All completed applications (including needed documents) are processed within 1-2 weeks.
1. You fill out the Community Response Application
2. Central Navigator will get in touch with you within 24 - 48 hours, so please check your email (including spam/junk folder) or phone for messages.
3. You will be asked to submit your documents. (If you need to scan your documents with your phone, please click on the "Other Frequently Asked Questions" below to learn how to do that.)
4. Once all documents are submitted to your Central Navigator, the application and documents will be reviewed within 24 hours.
5. On the following Wednesday, approved applications are submitted to our Finance Department.
6. On Friday, a check for the approved amount will be mailed directly to the business. (Holidays and office closures may affect this timeline.) ((Checks are never made out/given to an applicant))
7. Allow up to 10 business days for payment check to arrive at the business by mail.
We are not able to hold funds for individuals. You must fill out the application completely and submit all required documents for your application to be approved and a check issued.