Frequently Asked Questions about assistance
How do I scan a document with my iPhone?
How to scan documents on your iPhone (iPhone 11 or newer):
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Or watch this video on how to use "Files" on your iPhone to scan documents.
How do I scan documents with my Android phone?
Watch this short video to learn how to scan documents with your Android phone.